Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend


Cade came back from camp on Friday happy but feeling a sore throat. It was his birthday (10 years old!) so he was feeling some good vibes. He had gotten some books from his teacher and "the girls". The girls are from another island family and they are good friends. Their mom always threatens to kiss him and he runs away screaming...it's quite funny. He had already gotten my present a few weeks ago and a couple of games he wanted from Will. Will being as cheap as they come found someone else who had the games and negotiated a deal and got them for free. Cade also got money from the grandparents. Sofie gave him a hug. Connor got him a tee shirt that Cade opened later that day. It was the only present he got on his actual birthday..:) He got all the rest earlier. He was fine with that. Since I was going away for the weekend for a girls thing (which was great and I will post a pic of my new toes) I picked up a cake for him after swim lessons and we ate it at grandmas house. Cade has yet to get anything from his father. Sean had telling him about all the wonderful things he was going to get Cade. Cade never took it seriously. Good thing. Not a call, a message, an email, a card, nada. Of course Cade got sick from camp. Another girl got sick too. Connor woke up sick this morning.
So, everyone had a good weekend, except for Cade feeling bad but it was overall good. I am feeling like taking a nap today. I don't know why. I slept well last night. I was cleaning up a storm this morning though. The place was in good shape though when I got home. Will and Connor had stayed home instead of going to grandma's because they both worked. Other than a few dishes in the sink all was good. I am hoping the rest of the week goes well. I got $130 today for work last week. Not much but better than nothing. It makes me happy. I can pay for my parking in town now. Now I think I will wade through emails...I have about 58 or so.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates