Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yes!

I just got a call from my DHHS caseworker. While they are still waiting for some verification forms from where Sean now works she told me he was VERY unhappy that they were taking his license. *snicker* So he tried to make a deal with them about payments. He was about to agree to a $1000 lump sum and the $249 a week until it was paid off but then the post office came through. They said one...he was dodging them delivering the suspension notice so DHHS told him he had to come into the office to be served, two they verified he was getting money from them. So the post office agreed to pay out $3400 lump sum right from them. Sean claimed the bank wasn't letting him authorize a release properly to DHHS. (yeah right) So, Sean agreed in exchange for the money coming from the post office they will not be taking his license at this time but he is pretty angry about it. DHHS said since they could get the money from the post office and more of it at once they would not agree to his previous offer. I have to wait of course for all the red tape to go through, DHHS forms and post office forms and bank forms but after this I will get the money first before Sean gets anything. I will not have to wait anymore for HIM to pay DHHS then them pay the kids. In no less than 30 days I should get the money. It isn't the whole amount he owes but most of it and I can pay three months rent! If I get my rent refund from the state then I can pay another two months. I hope and pray my good luck holds. Pray with me!

1 comments:

Carol said...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!! That's the best news I've had all week!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates