Monday, September 7, 2009

Where did the day go?

I think I was coming down from an emotional overload yesterday. I had been tired from not sleeping much the night before but I had done that before and been fine. Yesterday however I was groggy all day and finally around 4pm I decided to take a short nap. Well, I woke up from my "nap" at 7:30 this morning. Luckily I had put Sofie in bed with me for a nap too and she slept the whole time I did. I was stunned and I had a headache. I kinda of puttered around picking up messes and fed Cade and Sofie. Will had to work and Connor spent the night with a friend. I vaguely remember him asking me last night if he could so we have to have a talk today about him asking me stuff when I am sleeping. If I am sleeping then don't ask the answer is no. I could have agreed to an orgy and wouldn't have known it. It was like I was really sick. I am not sneezing today though, that feels so wonderful. No medicine either. That whole thing was really weird. I am sure my head had hurt from not eating anything in so long. I ate first thing and had an early lunch too and feel loads better. I am still kinda tired though but I have done dishes and laundry and the only thing really left to do is vacuum. I feel like I wasted my birthday. I didn't do anything fun at all. :( Oh well. I guess I needed the rest. So today I am going to play around on the computer a bit. I do have to do some actual work stuff but I am so glad it's a holiday.

Not being able to sleep is terrible. You have the misery of having partied all night... without the satisfaction.
Lynn Johnston (1947 - ), For Better or For Worse, 07-22-06

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates