Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just Toast Please...

I knew I was in for a long night when Cade told me his tummy hurt around 8pm last night. Sure enough he was throwing up and other things all night long. I am still doing laundry. Even Sofie and can get it in the bucket....is it a male thing? Anyway, Will is home to keep and eye on him while I go to my two cleaning jobs today. No fever and he seems to have stopped with the out going fluids stuff. I am just finishing off breakfast and then I will get going. I still have stomach pains myself but it is getting better. What a strange virus. I am pretty much still living off toast, soup and ginger ale. I can't wait to get back to normal. I hope Will and Sofie stay healthy.


Still no word from Sean or Connor. I am really starting to get angry with Connor. He is ignoring me now. I haven't done anything to him for him to act this way to me. I don't blame Sean at all. Connor is the one who knows better. *sigh*

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates