Friday, August 13, 2010

Suspicion

Got a response. (I am at job number 2 btw) Sean said he will be bringing the kids back on Sunday on the 7pm ferry and he will let me know if it changes. I am deeply suspicious. I think he may conveniently "miss the boat" on Sunday and bring the kids back on Monday. We'll see. Also, called my lawyer today. I am waiting for a call back (I have Cade's cell phone with me) to find out about the court date next Friday. They are rechecking to see if it is still on or not. If it is then I will have to go in for a meeting with him next Wednesday. Missing another day of work I might add, plus Connor is scheduled for therapy that day. Cade is scheduled for Tuesday. So I may have to go in town three days next week. Wonderful.

At least the weather is nice.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates