Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bad Day Coming?

The door to my tv stand fell off. My Peanuts Christmas video snapped. The present is still missing. Sean didn't email back about how the kids are supposed to come home tomorrow. My cheese for my salad tomorrow went bad. I have no books to read for the boat ride. Ack.


Positives...positives. Well, I had a nice shower. Oh, but something is wrong with the water pressure or the shower head. I don't know which. Ok. I can't think of anything else good at the moment. I can only hope the rest of the day goes ok. I will try and stay focused. That will help. I had better get ready. Maybe I will do something in town for the hour I have to kill after I drop off the kids and before the boat leaves. It isn't much time when you have to walk.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates