Sunday, December 27, 2009

What's Next?

Today it is raining and dark. Sofie slept until 9am! I have a chili going in the crock pot and we are just relaxing. I have been writing and doing chores here and there. Sofie has been watching her new movies she got for xmas. All were only 99 cents a piece. She is very happy. She has also informed me I am now a grandma. She got a little baby doll she has named Toby and I am it's grandma. Lucky me. She is pretty funny. She also told me today that she has a mumma but no dad. I am her parents she said. Again, lucky me. She has also been playing with her new sleeping bag Cade got her from Goodwill. It cost him $4.99 but she screamed when she got it. She put it on her bed last night and used that instead of getting in the sheets. She uses it for a hide out and to pretend she is a worm.

Will is starting to feel better. He has been congested but he hasn't thrown up since xmas day. Maybe we can go visit family soon.
I want to take a nap.

2 comments:

A Wanderer's Mind said...

So glad to hear she is excited over a sleeping bag. Boy does her excitement bring back memories for me. LOL. Thank You, Sofie!

Carol said...

My brother's kids (ages 3 and 4) got a pinball machine, a slot car racing game, a WII, two inflatable punching guys that talk back....and I can't even name all the stuff they got. Some of it was wayyy too grown up for them to even appreciate. I couldn't even comment when I saw everything. I couldn't believe the waste. But, of course, my brother is not getting laid off, his wife works, too, and so they have plenty of money to do things like that with...but just because you can, doesn't mean you should, right?

I read this post (of yours) and thought, "Now that's what Christmas is about...not spending the most, but spending the best....and knowing who you're buying for!" What a great present!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates