Monday, December 7, 2009

scuzzy things

So, I will try and put up some kind of holiday related picture from now until Christmas in honor of the season. Wait....that's not coal!


Kids are for the most part are all well finally. Sofie coughs from time to time but she is full of pep. I on the other hand have a sore throat, cough and stuffiness. I am very tired too. Just my luck. This week is super busy. Me and one other mom are all that's left of our PTC to get the island xmas party up and running for next Saturday. We got our tree, Santa and the present exchange all set up. Instead of roast we are going to to lasagna because that is way easier for two people to do and organize. The kids have play practice today, Wednesday and Friday. Sofie and Cade will be missing it because I am bringing them in to spend the night with Sean. He will have them back by noon on Saturday. The party is at 5pm so they will be here in time for one more practice, hall set up and then to get all gussied up. I am not going to even think about it for the rest of today.

Work was canceled again for today. At least I got to work on Saturday and tomorrow. I dunno about the rest of the week but Friday is out. I have been writing though. It fun and scary and I totally stink. At least I am trying.

Update on the "widower" of my friend. I saw him and the other lady last week together for the first time. Every one was polite but there was tension you could tell. There were a bunch of people there. Yesterday Will comes home and says he heard some people talking about his Facebook page. He hasn't listed him self as widower or engaged. He is single. Hummm? Also, he is a super conservative and he listed his political status as green liberal. What? If you knew the guy you would be thinking he has lost his mind. Maybe he has. Maybe she has it now. Then again...he is "single". I wonder if she knows he is still single. *snicker*

Connor made it to school today and was even talking yesterday. I hope the trend continues.

I have no money, things are bleak..and I am shoving it under the rug for the rest of the holidays in order to save my sanity and not get an ulcer.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates