Thursday, December 3, 2009

quickie

I sent Sean an email today telling him the kids were sick and asked him what he wanted to do about me bringing the little ones to town or not. I don't know what he will say. I am just going to prepare to take them in on the 4pm boat and let them at least rest most of the day tomorrow. I felt horrible this morning. I was dizzy and really tired. I had some protein and some fluids and I was right as rain. Colds always make me feel like that. Plus, I slept really well last night so I didn't want to get up. Work got postponed then canceled. That sucked. I am getting a few hours tomorrow. I am glad I can do it from home and still be with the sickos.


Does anyone have yahoo for an IM? If so then look me up. I am perphila2. If you are a whacko I will just block you. If you are a friend then we have another place to chat!

I wrote again today. Six more pages. It doesn't sound like much but I am a slow typer and I had to change a lot of previous stuff and edit things. Thanks to Carol for a setting idea..:) If my freak show of a story actually gets published then you will get a credit! Not that you would want your name attached to such a thing...lol.

My Twitter sidebar is all messed up. I am too tired to deal with it tonight.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates