Thursday, December 10, 2009

No news, good news.

So far no more "helpful" news from Sean. I can only hope the trend continues.


I cleaned all morning. Work was canceled again. Only made $90 this week. I am cranking up a notch on my worry level. Trying to shove it away. I put up most of the decorations today as well. My itty bitty fake tree is on my buffet with a few presents that were given to us around it. I don't think I will be getting a tree again this year. Too much money. Sofie liked it so that's all that matters.

I am going to try and make sure I make things as stress free this afternoon as possible. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Therapy and shopping for the island Christmas party.

This morning Will said he is thinking of going back to see his counselor. He is feeling very unmotivated and it concerns him. At least he recognizes it. So, I guess things are going to get very busy again for us all and the therapy biz. On the up side he is socializing more. He asked if he could have some friends out for New Years eve. We have been doing a Chinese take out and board game tradition for years now. Before Cade was born. I am looking more forward to that than Christmas.

Time for play practice....

2 comments:

Carol said...

Today I signed DD up for "Toys for Teens". Never ever in my life did I envision that.

perphila said...

I didn't think I would have to do something like that before either. Until I did it. I keep saying, it's not about me and how I feel but for them.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates