Thursday, December 31, 2009

Not looking good so far...


It's snowing again. My nose is still clogging and I can't stand he weight of my glasses on my nose so I am practically blind. My eyes are watering and now I'm very tired. I slept really well last night though. I woke up a lot but when I was out I was out and amazingly enough Will and Cade got up with Sofie and I was able to sleep in until 11:30. I cheated though and used ear plugs. I wouldn't have been able to sleep at all if I could hear them. I had to try really hard to "let it go" and not get up and just take care of myself.

Will is still having friends over for new years but we cancelled our Chinese because I just can't go into town and I have no ambition to cook. He combined his party with the other Will and they moved it to the hall. The other Will's mom will be there to supervise. My Will is the island teen rep and made it a youth party so they could use it. Abuse of power? lol. No, he had the go ahead from the other committee reps. So the teens will be there until after midnight then they will clean up and split up to sleep here and the other Will's houses.
I feel bad no not be up to "partying" but that's how it goes. I will be coming into the new year sick. Wonderful.

3 comments:

A Wanderer's Mind said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. I hope you have a good New Year's Eve though and wish you all the luck in the new year....

Carol said...

I'm glad you don't have to do much except recuperate!

I'm hoping 2010 will be my lucky year, too....I was just thinking "Well, Carol, this past decade really sucked....maybe we can get a fresh start on a non-sucky one!" LOL

Where's your twitter?????

perphila said...

It's there now...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates