Friday, January 1, 2010

Let it snow..

We are supposed to be getting a big storm this weekend. I feel so tired and weak there is no way I am shoveling until I get over what ever the heck this is. I feel slightly better but still very tired. I have already taken one nap today and I know my medicine (borrowed) is making me drowsy. I can breathe a little better. I still get completely clogged for a while and that is the worst because I have a hard time swallowing. The stretches of just being normally clogged with some chances of breathing are getting longer.


I was to bring the kids in to see Sean this weekend but I don't know if that's going to happen. I emailed him yesterday thinking I would be able to feel well enough by 4pm to take Sofie in at least. I called him this morning and told him (left a message since he didn't pick up) I was too sick to bring Sofie in and Cade now is feeling bad. I told him if he wants to pick up Sofie he needed to call me back. I asked him to call back so we could figure out what to do with the weather and all. I haven't heard back. So he has to let me know by 2:45 which is when the boat leaves town or I will just email him and tell him to forget it this weekend. If he doesn't like it too bad. It would be nice if he had called back. Oh well. I need to get Sofie settled for her nap. I hope to feel better tomorrow.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates