Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This and That

I performed surgery today. Sofie's blankey needed some sewing big time. Sofie wanted me to fix "her" but said "she" was afraid. So I told her that I gave her blankey some medicine that makes it so the needled doesn't hurt just like they do at the hospital. Then I told Sofie "she" would be feeling a little tired and sore so Sofie needed to be gentle with her from now on. Sofie was very happy and hasn't let go of "her" since.


I updated my mixpod finally. I dumped songs that weren't playing and added a few of them back. I also added some new stuff. I was getting bored with all the old things.

We are at a food crisis here. I am glad I am going shopping tomorrow. It will be a tight schedule day. Town, car, shopping, packing, therapy, school, bay lines, bank, haircut, park, bay lines, home, unpack food. I will try and eat in the car I guess. I borrowed a stick of butter to get us through until I do the shopping. We are out of bread again though. I have the money to do the shopping at least. I am glad I will have Connor with me because I will need two carts. I hope Sofie is a good girl tomorrow. I am going to get her hair trimmed. I won't get it cut too short. I just found a blog that shows you how to do some nice hair styles. I think Sofie and I will have fun trying them.

1 comments:

Carol said...

Food crisis. I really really hate that. But it is fun to be creative....although I have to say that DH and DD don't appreciate my "creativity", LOL Glad you have the funds to get some food....

That's really cute about Sofie's blankey needing "rest"--you're creative too!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates