Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Poll Question

On the right sidebar I put up a poll. Everybody vote, you can click more than one answer. Those of you who never comment can at least vote in the poll. I KNOW who you are...:)


I am asking because Cade has been up in arms for a long time about how Kathryn thinks, sucks, is a swear words and he gets severely punished if he says it. She also says adults should not say it either. Sean now also punishes Cade for it's use. Now, I personally think it's an inelegant word choice and I urge the kids to show off their vocab and use another one but I don't think of it as swearing. The main reason I think Cade gets so riled though is because his dad swears a blue streak. Always has. Before I met him I never swore. My mom says I did when I was very, very little but since I have no memory of it I am sure whatever she did to stop me really worked. Anyway, it's another case of, do as I say not as I do, in Cade's eyes. Who taught him to use the word sucks in the first place? Sean.

Should I add another answer choice? I would love comments as well. Thanks...:) The poll is open for 2 weeks.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates