Monday, January 4, 2010

The after cold clean up

The part of me that chose to ignore the dust bunnies until they became rabid as ebbed away the clearer my nose had become. It's amazing how you can fool yourself into thinking everything looks ok when you feel bad. I got tired from scrubbing today. I kind of went into it full swing and I shouldn't have. So I think instead of going food shopping tomorrow I will go on Thursday because I have to go into town that day anyway. Why go three days this week when I can make it two? I am not working until the 11th so I am going to try and get my long phone calls and stuff done. DHHS, IRS, etc, etc.


The older boys started their intensive week at school today. Connor made it to school and even though he didn't take the trash out I was thrilled. He did lose his xbox today for the trash thing though. Will is doing a photography intensive so no classes except photos and stuff like that. Connor is going to do the same if he gets all his back work done. He is in the supplement intensive where all they do for the whole week is get help with work and get behind subjects caught up. This is great for him but he really loses out on having a real intensive doing something he would enjoy and a credit. If he gets all his work done then he can join the photo one. Will and Connor in the same class! They haven't done that since they were in the one room school together. Next week Will is taking his first college course. Psychology. I hope he finds it interesting and it can help him gain some insights into his dad's mental health issues.

Speaking of his dad Will was laughing today talking about the card his dad sent with me that I guess was supposed to be a birthday card. He said in it that Will's principal has told him many great things about him and he was proud of him. Will said his dad has only spoken to his principal once at a inter school conference way back in September. He wasn't even the one to seek the principal out either. The principal saw his name tag and asked him if Will was his son. They spoke for a couple of minutes. Sean had made it seem like they talked frequently about Will. What Sean doesn't know is that the principal is his crew leader as well and Will knows exactly how often the two have spoken. Lies and exaggerations just keep on eroding any respect the kids still have for him. I wish he could see that.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates