Sunday, January 17, 2010

Letting go of anger


Tomorrow is a holiday which means the kids won't be coming home until tomorrow. That is the way it's supposed to be. Last few three day holidays however Sean brought them back on the normal day. I had no idea if he was going to do that again or not so I called him. No answer. Left a message. No answer. Emailed. No answer. I just wanted to know if I had to meet the boat to walk them home or not. Connor asked me if I wanted him to go meet the boat since my foot is still aching. He asked if they were coming back. I thanked him but told him I didn't think so. I told him I had called dad to find out but I was still waiting for a reply. He told me he had been calling Sean too. He wants to ask him to back off about school. He said his dad wasn't answering him either. I was, I dunno, I can't tell anymore if I am mad or sad or just plain frustrated that Sean could send me an email saying how Connor never calls him then I find out he has been but Sean isn't answering his phone. It's just not a logical situation. Anyway, I guess they are staying. I didn't email back or make an angry phone call. No point. Cade will call me himself I am sure. I tried calling him but his phone is off. I just don't like thinking my three year old could be on the dock and not know ahead of time. I wonder how I could have handled this differently.


Sean finally called to say they weren't coming today. It was 45 minutes after the final boat of the day so I kind of knew they weren't coming by then. Connor answered the phone. His dad told him they weren't coming and hung up. He never talked to Connor about school at all. Connor didn't even have a chance to say anything. I pray Sean has given up on the whole court issue and school issue too. I kinda knew his interest is hit or miss anyway so I'm not too surprised. Who knows when he will be "on" again.

Connor is going into town tomorrow to hang out with a friend. Kate. Hummmm. Interesting no? :)

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates