Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Library Wednesday - Pick 2


This is what they would call a cozy read. Not much work but fun. There is a whole series. I haven't read them all yet. So far this has been my favorite one. When I was in high school I loved reading true crime stuff. I had a lot of background going in to this one so I was thrilled to know about all the real life crimes that were mentioned in this book. The whole concept of a club that meets to discuss true crimes sounds cool to me. Maybe I am morbid too? Also, a treat for me personally was the female lead. She is 4"11, wears glasses and is a librarian. I started laughing out loud. It's was me! I am 5 feet though. :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

LOL, this sounds like something I would like....I don't want to think too hard when I sit down to read :-)

I don't really like true crime because I want to escape, and "true crime" and "escape" are mutually exclusive, as far as I'm concerned!

I never picture you as 5 feet tall....you're always much taller!

Wish I worked in a library....that would be my absolute dream job!

Carol said...

Oh for Pete's sake! There I go again....that was me there....using my "looking for a job" email address.....

perphila said...

Ever since this current life spell of mine has hit the fan I haven't been able to read anything too heavy. No thought provoking for me. Except for my book group.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates