Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Creepy guy part 2

I forgot to mention another great thing about going to town the other day was I got to miss out on getting hit on by the creepy guy again. Seriously, the guy is sketchy. I let him part a truck in my driveway (what there is of it) to fix a break line for another guy. Well, if I had realized the other guy had a driveway of his own I would have told him to park it there. I was trying to be nice and figured it would be done a week or two tops. Well, at least a month or more later it's still there and he hadn't been back since he asked me what I "liked". Will was home and called me in town and told me he was there trying to fix the truck. Thank goodness right? Well, I think he knew he had to do something about it because I talked with the guy who plows the road here and he was worried about not being able to get around it well enough. I told him he could do whatever he wanted with it and so him and another guy are going to move it to the yard of the guy who owns the truck. I doubt it was a coincidence that Mr. Creepy showed up a day after my phone call. Anyway, while he was here he left a coloring book for Sofie and a box of chocolates for me. I should feel grateful about that but I really don't. I told a friend about the chocolate on the boat ride home and she told me he had asked her if she would cut his hair for him. She said no. I am not the only one who thinks he is on the creepy side of the mat. What a sneak. I guess if anything you have to give him an A for effort. Even if he scares the crap out of you.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Yikes!!!! One part of me says "he probably doesn't know how else to let you know that he's interested", but the other part says, "That's really scary stuff..." I guess no good deed goes unpunished, right? :-) It was kind of you to want to help him, even if he (as it turns out) really didn't need that help....

perphila said...

He not really interested in "me". Just any female. Maybe I can sneak a pic of him sometime....he is really creepy...lol

Template by:
Free Blog Templates